Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Chocolate

A woman goes into an ice cream parlor. She walks up to the man at the counter and says, "I'd like some chocolate ice cream, please."

"I'm
sorry, madam," says the man, "but I'm afraid we're out of chocolate."

"Oh," says the woman. "In that case I'll have some chocolate."

So the
man says, "No, no, madam. You don't understand. We have run out of chocolate."

"Oh," replies the woman. "Then I'll just have chocolate."


The man behind the counter looks at the lady and says, "OK, spell 'van,' as in 'vanilla.'"

So, the woman spells "V-A-N."

"All right," says the
ice cream man, "spell 'straw,' as in 'strawberry.'"

The woman says, "OK.
S-T-R-A-W."

"Good!" says the man. "Now spell 'fuck,' as in 'chocolate.'"


The woman looks at the man and says, "But there's no fuck' in 'chocolate.'"

The man shouts, "That's what I've been trying to tell you,
lady!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home