Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

40 Bucks

Two buddies,insurance man Ray and a friend, decide to meet for a liquid breakfast before the insurance man heads for his office.They are getting very drunk at a bar when suddenly Ray throws up all over himself.

"Oh, no," he cries.
"I have a client meeting an hour from now. My manager will kill me!"

The friend then says, "Don't worry, pal.
Just tuck a twenty dollar bill in your breast pocket and tell your manager that someone threw up on you and gave you a twenty dollar bill for the dry-cleaning."

So
they stay for another couple of hours and get even drunker. Eventually the insurance man rolls into his office and his manager screams,

"You stink of alcohol
and you've puked all over yourself! My God, you're Disgusting!"

Ray says, "I
can es'plain everythin! Ish not what you think. I Only had a cupla drinks. But thish other guy got sick on me... he had one too many and he jush couldn't hold hizz drink. He said he was verrry Sorry an' gave me a twenty dollar bill for the cleaning bill!"

The manager looks in the breastpocket and says, "But
there is forty dollars In here"

"Oh, yeah, I almos' forgot," says the insurance man.
"He shit in my pants as well."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home