Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Stupid Wives

Three businessmen were sitting in a bar, drinking and discussing how stupid their wives were.

The first says, "I tell you, my wife is so stupid. Last week she went to the supermarket and bought $300 worth of meat because it was on sale and we don't even have a fridge big enough to keep it in."

The second agrees that she sounds pretty thick, but says his wife is thicker. "Just last week, she went out and spent $17,000 on a new car," he laments. "She doesn't even know how to drive!"

The third, a blonde male, nods sagely and agrees that these two woman sound like they are pretty stupid.

However, he still thinks his wife is dumber. "Ah, it kills me every time I think of it," he chuckles.

"My wife left to go on a trip to Greece. I watched her packing her bags and she must have put about 100 condoms in there. She doesn't even have a penis!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home